Vinea has the appearance of a snake like seahorse.
Vinea, along with the rest of the Djinn, were created by King Solomon from Rukh.
A member of Vinea's Household is Koubun Ka.
Vinea's Metal Vessel is a golden hair pin that Kougyoku wears.
- Vainel Arros (Water God's Spears)
- Kougyoku creates a big vortex of water, a spear, around her Metal Vessel and aims an opponent directly.
- Vainel Al-Salos (Water God's Shooting Spears)
- Kougyoku summons multiple water spears that are capable of spearing an opponent in multiple places at once. She sends them raining down onto her opponents in the same way as Judar's ice arrows.
|“||Spirits of Sorrow and Isolation, In the name of my Magoi, and my will to grant me a greater power, I order you and your members, Come Forth, Vinea!!||”|
—Kougyoku, when summoning the powers of Vinea
In this equip, Kougyoku takes on the appearance of a water dragon, gets gills and fins in her body and her hair color changes to blue. She is able to attack with Water Magic in this form.
Vainel Ganezza (Water God’s Sea Call)
- When using this Extreme Magic the Metal Vessel Symbol appears behind her while she recites the spell. While she is reciting a large amount of water gathers toward the symbol until enough water to flood a city is gathered. When she unleashes it, it takes the form of a giant tsunami. Its shape can be changed at Kougyoku's will, taking a spear-like appearance.
|“||Spirit of sorrow and isolation… thou who controls the power to make kings, bring forth the great raging streams that judge the surfaced earth!!||”|
—Her Extreme Magic Chant
- This Djinn's name is probably taken from the book The Lesser Key of Solomon. In the first section of this book, entitled Ars Goetia, several demons are described, Vinea being the forty-fitfh. As a matter of fact, the dungeon where Vinea resided was the 45th as well.